The Art and Museum Machina Projects have involved:
- Research and Development for artists and educators, including young people led co-design
- Prototype workshops with young people’s settings
- Professional development opportunities for artists and educators
- Further workshops with wider group of young people’s settings to develop models of young people-led digital visual arts workshops
- Sharing and celebration opportunities for young people’s digital art
- Development of online resources to share project learning
Follow this link to take a look at the growth of this project.